Just another day...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Upper West Side is mine again!

'Yeah right', you'd say. But somehow I feel like I have never been gone even though an entire year passed since my last stay here.

Apparently, I am all well and located in the beautiful UWS (Upper West Side) at my dear friend's house. CPW (Central Park West) is only a 5-minute walk away and it feels great to be back again.

My flight was OK. Instead of sleeping I watched Brokeback Mountain and got deeply depressed by it. It tells a very touching story and I shouldn't have watched it because I was down for quite a while afterwards.
So, I tried to catch up on my sleep by going to bed really early last night. Yes, I went to bed at about 8pm on a Saturday night (!) in Manhattan. Please do not laugh, you probably would have done the same :)

I'll make sure I'll make up for the lost night..haha

Anyhow, I send all my love to everybody from Manhattan's UWS and hope you are all doing well.

Always with you,
Oz (as they call me here)

4 Comments:

At Sun May 14, 02:56:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger mikster said...

Enjoy your time in NYC.

 
At Mon May 15, 11:10:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haalo meine Liebe,

sooo schade, dass wir uns nicht mehr gesehen haben! Ganz bestimmt lebst du dich superschnell wieder ein in NY; da bin ich mir ganz sicher! Und ein wenig neidisch bin ich ja schon, dass du dich rumtreibst und ich hier in Köln rumgurke. Naja, vielleicht ändert sich das ja bald! :-)
Also, ich hoffe du lässt es dir ordentlich gut gehen, lernst interessante Leute kennen und meldest dich ab und zu mal!

un beso enorme, Deine Eika

 
At Wed May 17, 11:35:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Özlem said...

Hola mi querida,

jetzt hoer mal auf zu lamentieren...Bald kann ich dich ja dann in Brasilien besuchen :))

Damit es klappt, drueck ich ordentlich die Daumen.

 
At Wed May 17, 11:36:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Özlem said...

Thanks Mike.
I try to make sure that I will.
Best,
Ozlem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home