Just another day...

Monday, August 07, 2006

When it comes to food I can get very serious.


First it was all good. But when Rabeh tried to come closer in order to steal my peach (very bad intention), he got the tongue and a mad-cow look!! So, habibi, keep your fingers off my food and then we can talk again :))

BTW, how's Russia? My Russian, unfortunately, is very poor, not to say non-existent. But I am sure the descendants of Pushkin, Gogol, Tolstoi, Dostojevsky and Maxim Gorky (to name only those who come into my mind right now) are making sure you have a great and unforgettable time...

FYI, supposedley, no one says "'Na zdorovje' as a Russian drinking cheer."
I have heard that they "only sayy it as a reply to 'Spasibo' i.e. 'Thank you'.
Furthermore, there seems no universal drinking cheer in Russian", however paradoxical that might appear...any experts on this, please feel free to share your knowledge here!

"Budem zdorovy" (you will need this phrase quite often, I suppose) .....Özlem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home