Just another day...

Friday, February 02, 2007

"Excuse me, someone stole my shit!"




It's been a long time since I got back to you last, my apologies. I need to explain: Last night, I died! I died of an overdose of fabulous Ooooold Schoooool Hip Hop!!! People say I was jumping "3 feet high and rising"... Plug One, Plug Two (not to forget Plug Four) and P.A. clarified that DE LA SOUL was never “dead”! In fact, we were chilling in our pyjamas, cooked a delicious dinner with lots of beats in P.A.’s kitchen before we finally smashed the house.

Actually, there is nothing I can say given that I’m still under the strong influence of last night’s mind-blowing jazzy rap concert…Lucky me, De La Soul will be performing in London for the next two weeks, ..Well, I guess I have a 2-week long date: In case you should call, “sorry, ya can’t get through,..why don’t you leave your name and your number and I’ll get back to you..” err, after two weeks time though. ☺

Oz (can I be Plug Five??)



3 Comments:

At Sat Feb 03, 07:18:00 PM GMT, Blogger eun hye said...

This is a really good post!
Hi,I'm Hye.I'm korean. I want a good foreigner friend. I'd like to be friends with you.
i waitin' for your reply. have a nice day:-) CU~

 
At Mon Feb 05, 04:52:00 PM GMT, Blogger Pestomusic Blog said...

Geeez...I'm envious!:)
Saw them ages ago in Stuttgart. This one looks like a nice jam tho.

 
At Mon Feb 05, 04:58:00 PM GMT, Blogger Özlem said...

Jost,
it was FABULOUS!!
As I said, they are here until next week. Hop over if you like :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home