Just another day...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Afropunk

Again a Blacktronica party, again at London’s National Film Theatre (NFT),...I found myself talking to Keziah Jones last night. I saw him performing in Cologne maybe 5 years ago, and hence was quite delighted to meet him on the same floor level this time. Anyway, I think I scared him a little, but that’s another story that I am too shy to share. I guess that’s too bad for you, my dearest readers. Just think of sth you think me capable of doing...yes! There you go! ☺

Yours,
Oz

PS. Afropunk was on last night's program. Hence the title of this entry! It all makes sense...somehow, somtimes at least.

3 Comments:

At Wed Dec 13, 02:11:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha... Keziah Jones... nicht schlecht! Machst du wieder mal die Männer verrückt?! Wie sollte es auch anders sein, jung, guapo, und dann auch noch Musiker... :-)

Beijo do Brasil

Eika

 
At Wed Dec 13, 05:31:00 PM GMT, Blogger Özlem said...

Eika...doch nicht in der Öffentlichkeit!! :-))

Von wegen "verrückt machen" -ganz und gar nicht; aber das lieber unter vier Augen!

Schnuggi, meld mich bald bei dir!
Ciao,
Özlem

 
At Wed Dec 13, 07:03:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja, mach das mal und lass mal ein paar details hören!! :-)
Bin am Sonntag erstmal für ein paar Tage im Strand- und Inselurlaub. Endich!!
Wann fährt du denn nach Kölle? Also, meld dich einfach mal!

beijo, du Queen-of-afrofunk

Eika

 

Post a Comment

<< Home