Just another day...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Need your vote on the Today Wedding Show!!

Dear all,

I wouldn't ask you to do this if it wasn't so important!

Joshua, a very good friend of mine, who I had the pleasure to meet and become friends with in Ankara/Turkey, and his lovely girlfriend Chauntée are in the Today show and need every vote they can get.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14686941/

So, please take a moment of time and cast your vote for Joshua and Chauntée. I feel somehow stupid to ask you to do this for people you don't know...But trust me they are great friends of mine and they deserve to win!!

This upcoming week is extremely important for their competition. With one couple that has immunity this week, they are one of two couples that can be voted off this week making every vote critical.

I am counting on you!

Özlem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home