Just another day...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My mini-vacation

Friends,
after this weekend there are a few people I want to thank for giving me such a great time during the last couple of days.

After coming to NYC so often I have never really discovered the beauty of Brooklyn. So, it wasn’t until last Saturday that I was given the opportunity to enjoy some calm out of the City. And who would have thought that I might end up at this awesome bar owned by a Swiss filmmaker and his charming wife. So, if you want to go for a drink close to Park Slope (or was it even in Park Slope? Sorry, can’t remember.), you better check out Sepia.

And what do you think makes me entirely happy? Good food!
My friend Brian, who I also feel like knowing from a past life I must have been given before this one, took me to this precious place called “Moustache”…Mmmhh…exquisite Syrian cuisine along with a bottle of German Riesling made my day. See, it doesn’t take much for me to be happy..lol!

But I’d be unfair if I didn’t mention the delicious sandwiches made by lpk and served in Prospect Park.

The cherry on the cake was last night’s concert in the Cathedral St. John Divine given by the highly praised New York Philharmonics. Again, I have to thank lpk for sharing Tchaikovsky’s 5th symphony with me.

May this be followed by more...

Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home