Just another day...

Monday, June 19, 2006

A notorious night on the rooftop...


It was on a Thursday night when Pav and I went out to have a few drinks in one of Manhattan's many rooftop bars. We ended up on the rooftop of The Plunge in the Meatpacking District.

While Pav was gone, a young blonde lady approached me asking me if I was all by myself. She went on saying that she was here with her friend (male) even though she usually wouldn’t date men (OK!). And that if I wanted to drink I just should come up and they would get me everything I wanted (Sounds good!..just kidding:). While she was going on I turned my head and there he was, the other party in this wannabe threesome. I totally screwed it up by just moving my head and looking somewhat paralyzed, as I couldn’t believe the situation I was in.

So, my dear friends this was the first time I was offered to be in a threesome. Next time I’ll be prepared...

This is a picture of the notorious night.

BTW, according to one of the many bright and worldly New York men, Pavan should be supporting Ghana in the World Cup as it neighbors India.
And not to mention: Did you know that there is no racism in the U.S.? This is what one young ethnic investment banker assured us. These are the intellectuals of NY society that we have encountered at NY hot spots.

Later,
Oz

3 Comments:

At Sat Jun 24, 05:14:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ötzi!!!!
Uuuuups, das soll ich doch in der Öffenlichkeit nicht sagen, gehr :-)?! Ich bin ganz überrascht von mir, ich komme so langsam mit dem Internet klar...:-).Also das geht ja mal garnet..:-).
Knutscher nur für Dich...
Deine Nurcy

 
At Sat Jun 24, 10:27:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Özlem said...

Nurcy,....

du sprichst ja bald gar kein Hochdeutsch mehr!!
Schnuggi, hast doch net umsonst studiert, oder?! hehheee...

 
At Sun Jun 25, 08:21:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ötzi,
ja, wat soll man machen?! Et kütt wie et kütt...:-)
Also meine Süsse, ich bin bis zum 13.07.06 nicht erreichbar, zumindest nicht per Internet, da ich doch im Urlaub bin...Hurra...Geniess die restliche Zeit in NY...Ich freu mich schon auf Dich...
Kuuuuuussssss
Deine Nurcy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home