Just another day...

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Party in the Garden

After “the other lawyer” cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, I decided to stay home, cook myself a little dinner and go to bed early. My intentions were all good, but I was destined to do more supreme things …lol
My thanks to Brian, for dissin’ me that night... (I am serious, man!)

So, at around 9:30pm I get this call from a friend of mine, asking me where the hell I am and that I should get my “a_s” over to MoMA. I didn’t even have a chance to decide. All I had were 5 minutes to get dressed, take a cap and join “The Party in the Garden” at MoMA. And needless to say, all the stress and rush were damn worth it. Having Sarah Jessica Parker introducing John Legend, who presented some of his newest songs, was only one of the many, many precious moments!!! Not to mention the delicious food, drinks flowing like water, and, and, and…

And again, I need to say and sorry for repeating myself: I just LOVE this City! Pictures are to follow, stay tuned!

Oz

2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 10, 07:07:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oezlem, it's great to read that you have an exicting time in new york! when i just read about the party in the garden of the moma, i got really, really jealous... since i was walking around there during my stay in april, too. i can totally understand that you love the city... it's really the place to be! have a wonderful time!
your fes-mate julia :-)

 
At Tue Jun 13, 10:33:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Özlem said...

Hey Julia,
so happy to hear from you.
Yeah, certainly you know what I am talking about since you have had it all yourself very recently.

Stay tuned for pics which I want to put in here once I have a moment of time...

See you hopefully soon and good luck with school!!
Oezlem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home