Just another day...

Monday, June 05, 2006

In B.E.D. with....

Hey,

since I haven't put in here any recent pictures, here is the first one. Will be followed by more, don't worry.

This was a party in a club called B.E.D. (huge beds were all over the place, which made it extremely cozy), organized by the South-Asian Network. I liked the elevator, which you enter right from the street.
I just love the accessories of NYer clubs!!

Please, give me an answer to one urgent question I have: Is this the first time you've seen an bearded Asian dude (see picture :)) For me, it is! I am so excited...lol

Oh, and that gorgeous on the very left is my dear friend Pavan!! Gotta love her...

Oz

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 16, 06:48:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he used glue. Ozlem, please confirm.

 
At Fri Jun 16, 09:10:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Özlem said...

I promise to find out. If I can't tear it down, it's probably real.

Wouldn't that be incredible?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home